The baby screams, but the house smells so good. I must have caught some kind of baking bug today. Today's menu has 4 kinds of cookies on it. More Russian Tea Cakes, Peanut Butter Cup, Molasses Sugar, and Crazy Yummy Cranberry Oat with Orange Glaze. Not sure what I am going to do with them all, just hoping that I find someone that will take them off my hands;) OR watch out, they might have to be your Christmas present!:) The husband claims that he doesn't like sweets, although the sugar seems to disappear pretty fast when it is on hand. Of course I do occasionally shove one down his throat;) I on the other hand LOVE sweets, I just try my best to abstain from them... But it just isn't Christmas unless I'm chowing down a few billion grams of sugar! I accidentally woke Samuel up with the mixer earlier. He has to be the lightest sleeper I have ever met, one wrong move and you're paying for it! The next one won't have a choice;) Although, his room IS right next to the kitchen... but come on kid, you've got a humidifier drowning out every possible noise! Anyways, I'm sure I'll be extremely chatty with all the sweets flowing through my blood stream... I apologize ahead of time;)
Tomorrow we are on our way up to Minnesota. I'm kind of dreading it with Samuel this time. It's such a long ride with him... Ah well, I'm sure it will be well worth it with fun memorable times:) Then it's back on Saturday for the Onething Conference through the 1st. Nothing like ringing in the new year with praising Jesus! Lot's to be thankful for this year. Then it's off to Hawaii on the 11th! Dave is painting a house out there... I know, I know... How are WE going to Hawaii? Well, all we can figure is that Jesus is on our side;) Well, at least on my side because Dave will have to paint a good majority of the time..lol. I'm sure it will be a blast non the less:) I am of course thrilled to hook back up with my long lost friend... the SUN!
Well, Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
ah, don't forget I was there first and I am mulling over two job offers.
wow, i had no idea i was in such great presence of the great w.r.:) yes, i know you will always be number 1!
Post a Comment