Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Crawling 1
Talking to Auntie Deb on the phone was a real lure!
The boy is starting to move! Look out world:) Sometimes I find myself wishing that he would just hurry up and crawl so he would be able to entertain himself a little more... then I rethink about that for about 3 seconds and am thankful that he's not crawling because of all the work THAT will entail! There is stuff everywhere! We outgrew this shack the minute we moved into it and there's just not very much room for him to explore so I have a feeling that he will just get himself into trouble by pulling papers off shelves, pulling out shoes, and shutting the computer off randomly... errr:) It's fun to watch him learn though. The other day I was surprised when I sat him by the bathtub and went out to get something and came back to find him pulled up to the side of the bathtub on his feet! whaaa? He can't even sit up by himself what the heck is he doing pulling himself up the the tub. Of course he doesn't really know what he's doing... just showing off his muscles to mama:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL...I started talking again at the end...sounds like I'm baaaing. I think I was saying, "So how's everything else going?"
He's so CUTE! He'll be crawling for real in no time!
Post a Comment