Monday, April 6, 2009

mommy likes to snuggle and take pictures...


while, daddy teaches me how to crawl and sings to me:)


what a life:)

Samuel had his two week check up today. His weight is back up to 8lbs 7.5 oz and he grew almost 2 inches! I was a little worried about his weight because he's not nursing as often as he should. It takes him about 45 minutes to just wake up, which I've heard is normal... but seriously! So by the time he eats, is awake for a tiny bit, gets back to sleep, me trying to wake him up, change his diaper, and eat again it's been more than the allotted 2 to 3 hours. errr. So my point is that I didn't really think he was gaining the weight he should be. I just didn't want to be threatened with having to give him formula again! But, he gained more than enough.

Life is slowly coming into a little bit of a routine. It's amazing how a little baby can make you so tired! He really is a lot of work. Who would have thought;) But, he's figuring out how to live life outside the belly and I'm learning how to live life with him outside the belly! What a process! One thing that I'm glad he figured out right away were his days and nights. He only wakes up once at night, which is great for me but I'm not sure it's the best for him... eh.

2 comments:

Missy Harpel said...

He's so beautiful! What a sweety!

Auntie Deb said...

My favorite pic is the top one! And I like the "crawling" ones too. :)