Here's the picture log of most of it.
We took a train ride! 45 minutes on a train was like a dream come true for this boy! We checked out a book from the library that explains all the different cars and equipment on trains last week and on Sunday we quizzed him on everything. Thankfully, he inherited Dave's sponge of a brain!;) The kid knows his stuff!
waiting to get his ticket punched!

Out on a flatcar.
THIS isn't not what pulled us..lol.
Dave was itching to shoot something, so he brought everyone to The Bass Pro Shop. (Seriously, I've never seen someone so obsessed with guns! Sooo many shooting shows, documentaries, army stuff... ahhh. Top Shot... I can't stand it. I beg him to watch it when I'm not around... haha...) That place is like another world! Dave was convinced Samuel would love the guns... BUT, he was OBSESSED with the boats! Did not want to leave them... even when we showed him the guns he wanted to go back and "drive the boats and go fishing"! He actually went to the fishing pole isle and brought back a pole to pretend fish off the pontoons. He's not lacking in the imagination department! Fish were even swimming under us!
Lots of spray park fun this year!
we celebrate for the fun of it:)
What did we do before the trampoline?!?! This thing has been a lifesaver!
In the rain or with a sprinkler is optimal!
Just being cute by my thriving herbs:)
we actually went on a date once... I think GOOD food is my love language;)
Celebrating his best buds birthday!
Somehow these two get along. She's even more strong willed than he is, if you can imagine;)
We play dress up in stores on a regular basis! In the canning isle... I canned peaches this year!
We go get smoothies late at night in our pajama's:)


.jpg)




















1 comment:
A train ride - what a great adventure. The picture of Samuel waiting for his ticket to get punched reminds both of us of Dave when he was that age. So excited about any new adventure. Everything looks like loads of fun. It will continue when you come to Minnesota! YAY!
Post a Comment