dryer going
washer going
dishwasher going
movie in one window
blog in another
Well, it's quiet enough for me!
It's been 95 degrees, but as long as it's not snowing I shall NOT complain;)
I will have to vent about baby #4! Jesus, HAVE MERCY ON ME! After watching Jack for 2 weeks now, I am fully convince I have the BEST babies on the face of the earth! I will never complain again about having to wake up or not go some where or feed the little critters ever again! Jack is the most difficult baby I have EVER met. The good news is that his parents want to work on making things better. #1 problem: he takes about 2 20-30 min naps a day!!! ahhhhh nooooo. oh and to get him to take those naps, he has to be rocked!!! #2 problem: He has to be held or he screams bloody murder! #3 problem: His screaming is ear piercing! Something keeps me from quitting, though.
Ok, I'm done now. :0)
I love my family!!
Mothers Day lovey:)
Caleb Jude - Devoted Praise - a bit ironic since this is his favorite spot :)
JUST KEEP SWIMMING:)





.jpg)



4 comments:
Keep up the good work! The kids look so happy. And Samuel looks like a natural soccer player :)
Keep up the good work! The kids look so happy. And Samuel looks like a natural soccer player :)
What a wonderful weekend we had with all of you. These babies of yours are priceless!Holy Spirit hover over their hearts to learn more about Jesus every day.
Love you all
LOVE all these pics
Post a Comment