Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 7 Months!!










Fun new things:

Pretty limited this month...

A lot more interaction between Samuel and her. They seem to actually play together now. He does get a little rough, but it's a learning process for all.

Eating some veggies everyday. I know I said no food BUT, I feel as if this food is helping her get full (obviously) and be on a better schedule for everyone:) Mainly sweet potatoes is what she eats. Today, I gave her avocado mixed with prune... loved it:)

The poor babe was clogged for 5 days. Her pain filled tears made me want to cry:( She's in the clear now and everything is flowing great!

Happy 7 Months, love!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

Love the E pictures, cute idea. And love her adorable little round smiley chubby cheek face!

Cole & Deb said...

Love it and love the video! :)

Christine said...

Love the Lolo Bean. She's getting so big :)

The Petersons said...

Yeah for poop! I hear you on the Momma crying too thing. So hard to watch! =( She is a sweetie pie!