Saturday, July 24, 2010

16 months and 28 weeks today!

I can't believe how much Samuel has grown in the last couple of months! He really is turning into a little boy! Constantly making me laugh, he's so the delight of my life. Sometimes that delight doesn't come everyday though! I honestly have no idea how tall he is or how much he weighs. He weighs a lot to me but, realistically it's probably about 27 pounds. He's so tall. Well, he has normal legs with a long torso just like Daddy. Little waist with big shirts that will cover the length of his chest. Oh, and boy is he a daddy's boy! Forget me when Dad walks through the door;) His new thing is walking down stairs without holding on to anything... it about gives me a heart attack every time (not a whole staircase keep in mind)! Sleeping 12+ hours a night and taking a 3.5-4 hour nap daily. This kid sleeps! His eating could stand to improve a tad! He's a picky eater. He won't try new things unless I jam it into his mouth... quickly realizing that I was right in the first place, it is yummy! One day he'll love a food and the next he'll scream until I take it away..uh. The only way he'll eat ANY fruit is if I stick it in the blender with some water and yogurt otherwise known as a smoothie. Er! He's gotta be the only kid I know that won't just eat a banana! Oh but, he LOVES hamburgers! ah! Who's kid IS this?!?!? jk...


12 weeks to go! My legs feel like someone is sticking a knife in them and I have veins popping out in every direction on the lower half of my body but, other than that I feel pretty good! Summer seems to be making this pregnancy go fast!

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Thanks for the update Molly! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Look at my little sweetheart. I love seeing the new pictures. Hugs from G'ma.

The Charlebois said...

Amber had that same problem with her legs. Maybe she has some advice?