The question here that Samuel is trying to figure out is why the heck we put him in a pile of yucky leaves?!
Samuel is doing great! He's been crawling on all fours for a while now.. he's not too fast at it so if there is something he REALLY wants he'll do his army scoot because it's a lot faster. He's almost able to sit up by himself... getting into the position, but usually is distracted by something else to make the full move. His first tooth also broke through this week. His tongue LOVES to feel the roughness of it, so now he is constantly sticking it out! Good thing it's cute:) It's especially funny when other people point and laugh at him doing it! Makes me laugh:) I tried weighing him the other day... I think it said he's 18 pounds, which doesn't really make sense since I was over at a friends house this summer who has an actual baby scale and at that time he was 16 and a half. oh well... He's healthy regardless! Probably just ended up with Dave's crazy wack metabolism! Still loving his sweet potatoes which by the way are the number one super food! Of course he is balancing that out with the occasional sugar filled something or another! He's into the tapioca pudding:) AND pumpkin pie:)
1 comment:
I like this template!
Post a Comment