Thursday, December 4, 2008


26 week old basketball on my bladder! ahH!:)

our doctors appt is next tuesday, with a sonogram. and believe it or not, Dave is ready to find out if it's a boy or a girl. i don't know how i feel about it anymore. he's convinced it's a boy... and my conclusion is what guy is NOT convinced it's not a boy?! i still think it's a girl, but the only thing that is wavering me a little is how low i'm carrying. i feel like if i relax my muscles the baby will fall out! :)jk...:) AGAIN, happy with either one:)

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

Yes! FIND OUT! I SO regret NOT finding out with this one. I will definately be finding out the gender of all of our following children. =) There is just something so special about being able to call you baby by name. Yes, of course, God could give me divine revelation as to whether it is a boy or girl...but, He hasn't and now it is driving me nuts! =) I want to call my baby by name! There is something so bonding in that to me. So, if you can, I highly recommend finding out. There will be SO much else "new" to see and be surprized by the day of the birth...don't think the gender thing gives any HUGE other "blessing" to the day. It is all blessed. And, especially if you don't care if it is a boy or girl. I am SO not the type of person to not find out. I have learned that this pregnancy. =) Blessings to you! You are such a cute prego lady! =)