Dave is quickly learning that 5 year old's have a pretty short attention span! He works in the "Children's Equipping Center" every Sunday and on one of the Sunday's he sang Father Abraham for them and they loved it! The next week he didn't have anything prepared so he just did the same song again... So this week, he's getting his act together and finding some good tunes for the kiddies:) I thought it was amusing!
4 comments:
LOL! I'm glad I thought of that song for him! Can't wait to hear how all the new songs went over. :)
aw - we miss you guys! mike and i had a good laugh. so, got any free time over tgiving weekend? will you be at church on sat?
That is hilarious! Sounds like a great song though! What CD/link is that on? Elijah would love it! =)
if you search for king of the jungle on youtube there is a lot of different videos of it:) funny stuff!
Post a Comment